We are thrilled to introduce our first Customer Spotlight of 2018! Meet Lucy, a senior and the FIRST pet featured in the new year. We asked Kara Pearlman to tell us a little about Lucy. Enjoy this brief interview! We are so glad Lucy loves her trips to our shop.
- What is your name? Kara Pearlman
- What is the name of your pet? Lucy
- What breed is your pet? Beagle
- How old is your pet? 16 years old!
- What do they do that makes you laugh? Rolls on the sidewalk, begs down the street
- What is their favorite treat? Favorite pastime? Cheese crackers, naps, and trips to Salty’s
- What activity do you enjoy the most with your pet? Walking her around the neighborhood
- What silly name do you call your pet when no one is around? Belly!
- What has your pet taught you? Patience
- Where does your pet sleep? In her own bed
- Lastly, what is most precious about your relationship? Time spent together, she has been at Kara’s side for all of adulthood.
Our 2018 calendar
Any pets featured as a Customer of the Month will be automatically added to a new calendar we’re debuting THIS year. If you would like to be featured, any of the staff at Salty’s can connect you with the form to fill out or please email our store manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.