Enjoy this brief interview with the pet parent of our May Customer of the Month, Nellie! Nellie is a senior and we’re so happy to feature her this month.
Why did we nominate Nellie? Nellie is an old school neighborhood dog, she’s seen all the changes and still loves the hood! Nellie is our spotlight customer of the month because she loves her neighborhood as much as we do at Salty’s.
- What is your name? Lisa Exline
- What is the name of your pet? Nellie
- What breed is your pet? Weimaraner
- How old is your pet? 12 years old
- What do they do that makes you laugh? Knows the rules & pushes them
- What is their favorite treat? Fave pastime? Beef trachea and snow park!
- What activity do you enjoy the most with your pet? Hiking!
- What silly name do you call your pet when no one is around? Smelly
- What has your pet taught you? Patience
- Where does your pet sleep? In her bed/any soft place
- Lastly, what is most precious about your relationship? Very attached, especially to Dad! Follows him everywhere.
Our 2018 calendar
Any pets featured as a Customer of the Month will be automatically added to a new calendar we’re debuting THIS year. If you would like to be featured, any of the staff at Salty’s can connect you with the form to fill out or please email our store manager at email@example.com.